17490 Poplar St, Santa Margarita, CA
Enjoy a piece of history with this 100 year old charming farmhouse, detached guest house, carriage house (currently used as an office) and recently rebuilt barn that includes 2 car parking, workshop space and upstairs loft space with bathroom. All of this on almost an acre in the well-loved suburb of Garden Farms with views of the Santa Margarita Ranch. The main home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal dining room, lovely living room with pellet stove, indoor laundry and a beautiful porch that opens up into a large lawn area.
- Guest house was the original Blacksmiths shop in Santa Margarita
- Remodeled Guest House.
- Features a kitchen, bathroom and wood burning stove
- Barn Door & Covered Front Patio
- Separate Water Meter, propane tank & septic system
- Makes an excellent additional income property
- Barn was completely rebuilt in 2012
- Workshop, parking and storage space
- Upstairs living loft space with bathroom, barn door
- Original carriage house for the property
- Remodeled in 2002
- Perfect as an office/media room
- Lot is almost one acre
- Property is zoned residential agriculture
- Potential for livestock, horses, projects, or whatever you can dream up!
- Located in highly desirable and quintessential ranch community of Garden Farms
- Neighborhood newsletter, farmers market, movie nights, holiday parade, craft fair & self-appointed mayor
- Moments from downtown Santa Margarita
- 12 minutes to downtown SLO
- Close to wineries, beaches, world-class restaurants
- Views of Santa Margarita Ranch
More info at www.14790Poplar.com